Thursday, July 12, 2012

Winners!

Congratulations to:

Joanna  who won "Squall"

Linda who won "Under The Sea"

Nancy who won "Moon/Earth"

Poor Richard was so concerned about his role as judge of this that he took AGES.  Loved Nancy's comparison to the screen door damaged by her grandson.

Doesn't he look serious?!



He's hoping that there will be no repurcussions from his decisions.

Please email me your snail mail adresses to :

  jo.murray.art@gmail.com 

 so that I can get your prizes in the post.

8 comments:

  1. he does look serious but very handsomely serious!
    congratulations to the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see he took his responsibilities so seriously - it was no laughing matter! I'm so happy to have won 'Squall' - it just about matches our weather here today!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners - good job Richard! It was a tough one I'm sure..... I know each one will find the perfect spot in a very welcoming home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners! The worry is why I always do a random draw -lol! Very nice portrait, by th way.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, That is not the Richard we know...where is the smile ?I'm thrilled that one of Jo's creations will be making it's way to Cape Cod !!! (almost mnakes the ripped screen door worthwhile)...Thank you and have a beaut holiday U2 !
    Nancy & Garry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!!!! to Jo and to Richard, tho I think my name was the easiest to pick for the ATC :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all of the very lucky winners!

    Nice of Richard to help out too
    oxo

    ReplyDelete